Whether it’s a place to celebrate, unwind, create or grow – the home is a place to make memories with your loved ones. Your real estate agent ("Co-Sponsor"), in cooperation with HomeASAP LLC ("Sponsor") and the Real Estate Agent Directory on Facebook are making it possible for you to start that wishful home project or make that special purchase with a little extra money in your pocket. With the new Dream Sweeps sweepstakes being offered each month from your agent’s page, you have many opportunities to win. So visit often and share with your friends!
To enter Dream Sweeps, click the “Enter to Win” button, accept the Facebook permissions and you’ll automatically be entered into that month’s Dream Sweeps contest. That’s all you have to do. You can enter from your agent’s page up to 5 times for each Dream Sweeps sweepstakes before the drawing occurs at the end of each month.
You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia and age 18 or older to enter. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Please read these Official Rules before entering Dream Sweeps. By participating in Dream Sweeps, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
- Eligibility: Dream Sweeps is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia, age 18 or older (or the age of majority in entrant’s state of residence), who have a user account on Facebook. Upon request, you are to provide an affidavit of eligibility following the drawing. If you do not meet the eligibility requirements in these Official Rules, you are not eligible to win, and Sponsor reserves the right not to award a prize to you. Employees and their immediate family (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and individuals residing in the same household (whether or not related) of Sponsor, Co-Sponsor or any of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies or any other entities or individuals associated with the development, administration, or fulfillment of Dream Sweeps are not eligible to win. Dream Sweeps is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Sweeps Period: Each Dream Sweeps sweepstakes starts at 12.01 a.m. on the first day of each month and ends at 11:59 p.m. on the last day of each month (the “Sweeps Period”) (all times stated are Eastern Daylight Time). All entries must be received during the Sweeps Period to be eligible to win.
- How to Enter:
- Click the “Enter to Win” button.
- Accept Facebook permissions.
- You are entered - The “authorized entry” is the natural person assigned the Facebook account associated with the Facebook app permission and login.
- Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One winner will receive a gift card for the amount published during each Sweeps Period (the "Prize"). For example, if the Dream Sweeps Grand Prize amount published on Co-Sponsor's promotional Dream Sweeps page is $500.00, the winner of the drawing ("Winner") will receive a gift card in the amount of $500.00.
- Drawing: Winners will be selected based on a randomized drawing on the next work day after the last day of each month for the previous Sweeps Period. For example, if a Sweeps Period in August ends on August 31st, the drawing for the Winner would occur on the next work day, presumably September 1st.
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Each Prize will be awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose), except that each Prize will be subject to its manufacturer’s standard warranty (if any). Odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received from all Co-Sponsors entries nationwide. Winner(s) will be notified by email only, based on contact information supplied by the entrant through the registration process. Any Winner who does not respond to notification within two business days of receipt of notification will be disqualified, and an alternate Winner will be selected. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any Prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, local, sales and income taxes associated with receipt and/or use of Prize. Entry and acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to use Winner’s name, prize won, business affiliation, hometown and likeness for online posting and promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Unless prohibited by law, before being awarded the Prize, each Winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, publicity release, tax forms, or other reasonable documentation provided by Sponsor. If a Winner does not promptly execute such documentation upon request, his or her Prize will be forfeited and shall be awarded to an alternate Winner. All Prizes are guaranteed to be awarded.
- Facebook: Dream Sweeps is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook® or any Facebook® subsidiaries or affiliated companies. By entering and participating, each entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook® from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in Dream Sweeps, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize-related activities, acceptance of Prize and/or use or misuse of Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)).
- General: Sponsor and Co-Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries and accepts no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from an entrant’s participation in Dream Sweeps. By entering Dream Sweeps, each entrant agrees to these Official Rules and waives and releases each of Facebook®, Sponsor, Co-Sponsor and their respective agents, parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, and all other businesses involved in Dream Sweeps, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from all claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with Dream Sweeps or the delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use the Prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at any time or to terminate this sweepstakes. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. Sponsor and Co-Sponsor are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of any Dream Sweeps materials, the administration of Dream Sweeps or in the announcement of any Prize. Dream Sweeps and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Florida. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Winner List: For a Winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped, business-size envelope after the drawing each month to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: Dream Sweeps Rules Request. Residents of WA and VT may omit return postage. Winners will also be posted on www.facebook.com/dreamsweeps and on the winning Co-Sponsor’s business page.